New York, NY
- Job Level:
$85,000 - $90,000
Our client, a leading global media agency, is looking to hire multiple Digital Analytics Managers for a top account in their NYC headquarters.
Privately-Held Global Integrated Media agency
- You’d be responsible for leading the discovery, processing, and interpretation of hidden insights.
- You'll be supported by award-winning teams, 3-4 direct reports, and proprietary quantitative analytics, forecasting, modeling, reporting and visualization technology.
- Brainstorm to identify new marketing opportunities, methods, and make recommendations to clients and other non-technical audiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to prioritize resource allocation and maximize successful marketing/ advertising campaigns.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Analytics, Data/Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related field.
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years of Analytics experience at top Agencies, with 1+ year as a Supervisor or Senior Analyst.
- Proficiency with statistical concepts, techniques and some of these tools: (R, SAS, Python, SPSS; Attribution, Adobe Sitecatalyst, DoubleClick (DCM), Google Analytics, Dynamic Display (DD), Target; MRI, Simmons, Tableau).
Multiple, not all of the following: R, SAS, Python, SPSS; Attribution, Adobe Sitecatalyst, DoubleClick (DCM), Google Analytics, Dynamic Display (DD), Target; MRI, Simmons, Tableau
English, R and Python
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits, competitive salary, opportunity for growth and creative freedom in a fun, exciting, and world-class organization.