Cosmetics / Skin Care
- Job Level:
Leading Beauty Manufacturer is seeking a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated, highly-organized, and detail-oriented Marketing & Product Development Assistant / Manager team player.
- Running a full-line color cosmetics and determining promotional activity, adds/deletes and new items to drive sales and impulses purchases.
- Client Servicing, Product Development, Brand Development, Presentation Skills, Timetable & Logistics Management, Package Development, P&L Skillset, Creative Development and most importantly, ability to work with a highly motivated Multi-tasking team of individuals with a shared vision to grow the business!
- Must be self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, English or other relevant field desired
Experience & Skills Required
- 3 -5+ years' of prior similar experience.
- Must be proficient in Word/Excel/PowerPoint. Marketing and/or Product Development in the Beauty Industry with a genuine interest across all categories as well as knowledge of key competitive landscapes (Mass / Prestige / Boutique).
- Candidate would report directly to SVP Marketing.