- Job Level:
We are currently seeking a Project Manager for a Direct Hire opportunity in Somerville, NJ. The Project Manager is the single point of contact and has total accountability for all assigned projects, starting with the Project Turnover Meeting and ending with a successful Client walkthrough and signing of the Certificate of Completion (COC). Company expectations are the PM will ensure that all systems are professionally installed, on time and on/under budget, while providing the Client with the best possible experience throughout the installation and integration life cycle.
- Single point-of-contact (SPOC) for both the Client and resources during the life cycle of all assigned projects
- Work within a project management team, when a project crosses into the different Company divisions.
- The WPT PM maybe assigned the lead position in such an arrangement (Lead or SPOC) or may be required to report to a SPOC PM from another division.
- Schedules and conducts the initial Turn Over Meeting between Sales, Technical Operations and other stake holders as applicable
- Sends introductory email and follows up with a call to Client or Clients agent, to introduce themselves and their SPOC for the project.
- This call will also start the conversation to review/confirm deliverables and to set up any scheduling activities with the Client
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum 2-5 years Project Management experience in the AV or IT industries
- 5-10 years’ experience in audio-visual industry with a background in either system design or installation (in addition to PM experience).
- Minimum InfoComm Essentials of AV. CTS or CTS-I preferred.
- Willingness to obtain a CTS or CTS-I within one year of employment CAPM/PMP Certification a plus
- Experience in IT/Telecom/Construction industries a plus Must be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge most AV installation techniques, practices, and standards.
- Must be proficient with computers and current business software applications within the MS Office environment, specifically MS Project and Office 365 Team
- Proficiency with AutoCAD a requirement
- A successful WPT PM is required to possess and demonstrate a high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record