The Senior Chemist will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Formulate and facilitate the development of innovative skin care products, line extensions, and product improvements.
- Identify new/improved formulation technologies and implement them to meet project needs.
- Interact with customers and provide technical support via oral, presentation and written venues.
- Proactively scan and research new concepts, materials, technical opportunities, and partnerships.
- Interfaces with all departments throughout the company and interacts with material suppliers.
- Monitor product stability for your own formulas.
- Effectively manage projects and provide weekly status reports.
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in developing skin care formulations.
- Strong understanding of formulations and scale-up.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and excellent communication skills are necessary.
- Position reports to the VP of R&D