Cosmetics / Skin Care
- Job Level:
Global Cosmetics Manufacturer in Congers, NY is seeking a Junior level Color Chemist.
The Firm is well known for innovation in powders, foundations, lip glosses, eye shadows, mascaras, eyeliners, and skincare.
- Responsible for all technical activities related to raw material projects, new formula projects, 1st production scale-up of new formulas.
- To execute and track Development work based on requests from Sales and Marketing Regular meetings with Development Manager and Operational Marketing with regards to new projects
- Ensure that all projects are done through the use of the BPM system when communicating about projects and/or reporting results
- Work directly with clients in order to achieve the desired color formulation when necessary
- Record and review all activity on a weekly basis with the R&D Color Development Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related science, such as Chemistry, Biology, Physics, etc.
Experience & Skills Required
- 2-3 years color development, strong knowledge of DEVEX and SAP ERP system, and experience interacting with clients.
- Color perception, raw material knowledge, understanding of FDA guidelines
- Professional, courteous, and able to travel if needed