White Plains, NY
Travel Agencies / Services
- Job Level:
$16.00 - $17.00/hr.
We are currently seeking a Scheduler who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of Crewmembers as well as compliance with Department standards.
Must be willing to work 12-hour shifts. 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am. Will rotate between 3 and 4 day work weeks.
- Ability to understand and work at an abstract level and utilize technology as a tool to solve complex scheduling problems.
- Manage operational disruptions and solve them in a proactive manner.
- Demonstrate expected behavior as well as the ability to remain calm and even-tempered during stressful situations.
- Maintain a “customer friendly” attitude when communicating with Crewmembers and other Company personnel.
- Completion of daily shift responsibilities.
- Participation and completion of the Department training program.
- Close coordination with the Lead Crew Scheduler with regard to any issues that will affect the operation.
- Coordinate with all necessary departments to assist in the successful completion of recovery plans.
- Coordination with Short and Long Term Planning on relevant issues
- Report significant operational events to the Lead Crew Scheduler
Experience & Skills Required
- Customer Service experience required
- Stong MS office skills.
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new software.
- Must possess leadership, command presence, sophistication and the maturity necessary to support the activities in the Crew Resource department
- Travel, Airline, or shipping experience a plus.