Legal Administrative Assistant
New York, NY
- Job Level:
A top-tier global law firm is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant for their New York City office.
This is a great opportunity to acquire legal support experience in one of New York's most prestigious firms. Candidates planning to attend Law or Grad school in 2+ years are strongly encouraged to apply. Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
This position will provide administrative support for a busy group of attorneys, duties include assisting with managing schedules, answering phones, communicating with clients, creating and editing legal documents, and scheduling conference rooms and conference calls.
- Bachelor's degree from a top tiered school
Experience & Skills Required
- 0-2 years of administrative experience in a corporate environment (Finance or Legal preferred). Internships are OK
- Exhibit demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) and typing speed of 50+wpm
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to organize work flow and use time efficiently
- Ability to show strong attention to detail and perform at high levels in a fast-paced work environment and adapt to changing priorities and work demands
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor!
- Candidates will be tested on MS Suite, Typing, Grammar/Spelling and Proofreading.