Associate Product Manager
Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
Our client is one of the top medical device companies in the U.S.; becoming a world leader in driving innovation and developing devices focused on individualized treatments. They are currently seeking an Associate Global Product Manager to support the Global Product Management team on the development and execution of portfolio strategy and product lifecycle management. This temporary assignment will rotate between the product segment teams to gain experience with the company's endovascular, hybrid and surgical businesses.
- Support Global Product Managers on marketing strategy development, helping to align the portfolio strategy across segments
- Tactical execution of product lifecycle management, including market research, forecasting, pricing, promotional strategies, marketing material updates, sales support and product rationalization
- Build and maintain productive relationships with the global sales and clinical specialist teams, as well as physician Key Opinion Leaders and customers
- Participate in cross-functional teams for major product and marketing initiatives to meet business, revenue and strategic long-term goals
- Support the Product Managers on launch planning, to ensure timelines are met and track key performance indicators
- Conduct field research for strategic projects
- Analyze sales and market trends by product and geography to inform decision making on the tactics required to drive business results
- Liaise with Marketing Communications on company and product branding projects, creation/revision/routing of marketing materials, IFU translations, etc.
- Support PMs on Powerpoint presentations and revisions for sales meetings, training and VIPs
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, health sciences or engineering is required; Enrollment in an MS / MBA or equivalent business program is a plus.
Experience & Skills Required
- 2+ years of experience in a Marketing role is required, preferably in a global product management role
- 2+ years of experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to execute against a pre-defined strategy
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement marketing plans across geographies, product lines, and customer types is also desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to understand, interpret and apply technical/clinical data to marketing activities
- Professional acumen with strong presentation skills
- Ability to work on teams located in multiple geographies and drive results
- Desire to join the company full-time after 1-year rotation