- Job Level:
$50,000 - $55,000
We are currently seeking an Accountant/Analyst for an opportunity with a rapidly growing Consumer Products company. This is a new hands-on position that will report to the Chief Financial Officer of the company.A
- Sales Reporting and Analysis.
- Perform analysis on IRI market date to optimize pricing, promotion, product selection, and target Market.
- Work closely with Marketing and Demand planning teams to understand the impact of trade analysis of current market data
- Cost Accounting and pricing models.
- Inventory control.
- Establish and develop KPIs and retail trends.
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Retail deduction management and accounting.
- Accounts Receivable monitoring.
- Provide analysis support to marketing and demand planning to ensure proper inventory levels.
- Assist with monthly closing.
- Prepare all analytical reporting for the business.
- Other projects as assigned.
Experience & Skills Required
- 3-5 years’ experience in a CPG company
- Experience with Ross ERP systems is a plus.
- Experience with IRI is a definite plus
- Experience with SPS EDI systems.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to develop Crystal Reports.
- Must be a self-starter
- Able to work in a small privately owned.
- Experience in Dairy Industry helpful, but not necessary. Experience in a CPG company in the food industry is required.