- Developing software using a service-oriented architecture within the company’s technology set.
- Gathering requirements to implement Performance analysis and applications refactoring.
- Working directly with end users in a dynamic business environment.
- Working under the supervision of senior software developers and team manager.
Experience & Skills Required
- 5 years of hands-on experience designing and implementing software module using C#.NET in Microsoft Visual Studio and MS-SQL Server.
- Solid technical knowledge and extensive experience with .NET Framework and C#.
- Strong skillsets on building Windows application with WinForms and ASP.NET.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft solution stack SQL Server (TSQL, schema design).
- Solid understanding in Object Oriented Programming, Design concepts/Design Patterns, and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Solid understanding/experience of N-tiers application architecture and corresponding layered design.
- SOA concepts and development.
- Self-motivated and able to works independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented, able to work and deliver outputs in a timely manner.
- Experience with RDLC and SQL Server Reporting Services is a plus.
- Experience with SPA applications is a plus.