- Job Level:
We are currently seeking a Jr. Financial Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the Finance team through the preparation and effective communication of high quality, insightful and timely business and financial analytics.
- Preparation of the General Ledger entries and account reconciliations for the month-end closing relating to cash, prepaids, and intracompany accounts.
- Processing of monthly accruals, fixed assets, depreciation, prepaids and inventory monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations of same agency wide
- Assist in internal controls, financial control documentation and testing, and supporting audits.
- Maintain relationship with external audit staff and support various aspects of the audit, including completing various interim testing activities, quarter-end tasks and managing audit matters to completion
- Analysis of monthly structure costs, following up with department heads on variances/potential R&O, and preparing findings for presentation to finance management.
- Also includes preparation of cost center reports and dissemination to department heads Assist in the reconciliation process for significant areas of our financial statements
- Assist management in the preparation of the annual organizational budget
- Generate ad hoc reports and analytics as needed
- Other projects, tasks and assignments as directed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics
Experience & Skills Required
- 2-5 years of corporate finance and/or public accounting experience, preferably within or with exposure to the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively cross-functionally with sales, marketing, production planning, and business development at all levels of management
- Proactive, motivated, analytical and strategic thinker with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and requiring limited management oversight Team player, capable of wearing multiple hats
- Top-notch Excel skills
- SAP experience a strong plus