Providing functional and technical help around the relevant systems to users worldwide by:
- Ensure mapping of counterparties between systems
- Ensure platforms admin in relation with system providers, both internal and external.
- Dealing with STP (straight thru processing) issues.
- Work within the 24x7 rota, this is on an “on-call” basis.
- Conform to all internal polices and procedures.
- Manage customer relations when dealing directly with both internal and external users of the systems.
- Develop good relations with the business (FO, MO/Risk, BO), follow relationship with third parties, manage / assist members of team (business or technical analysts)
- Liaise with users and developers.
Working both within the team responsible, or alone when requested, to act as, or in conjunction with a specific project manager:
- Building of project plans
- Assisting in the completion and timely delivery of projects
- Testing, including writing test scripts, for new releases.
- Assist the tracking of both time and resources on the projects.
Overall Department Objectives including:
- Maintain and improve service quality
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction (internal and external)
- Perform assigned responsibilities in a professional manner, and in accordance with company policy.
- Timely reporting within the IT department’s time tracking system.
- Timely reporting of incidents, outages, system errors and possible enhancements within the appointed system
- Maintain awareness of the regulatory markets and competitive environment.
- Maintain awareness of current technological developments, both internally and externally to the firm