Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
$27.00 - $31.00/hr.
We are currently looking for a Scientist for a long-term contract opportunity with a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in Danbury, CT.
- Provide routine analytical support (HPLC analysis) using established analytical methods for nonclinical studies.
- Perform HPLC analytical method development and validation with supervision.
- Ability to accurately record data and experiments in a clear concise manner and compliant with GLP (21CFR58) regulations.
- Familiar with peer review and able to address audits from quality assurance.
- Follow established procedures and work in an organized and safe manner.
- May utilize other chromatographic techniques as needed.
- May perform other techniques for characterization of nonclinical formulations (such as DSC, dissolution, and solubility testing) as needed.
- Bachelors Degree in Analytical Chemistry or related field.
Experience & Skills Required
- At least two-three years related industry experience in a quality control environment (GMP/GLP) or equivalent.
- Familiarity with Agilent HPLC instrumentation.
- Ability to interpret and review chromatographic data using software systems such as Waters Empower 3.
- Self-motivated worker with the ability to complete projects in an efficient and high quality manner.
- Good communication skills and ability to easily interface with team members to complete tasks.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment and flexible to complete urgent tasks upon short notice.