Sr. Manager Data Architecture
New York, NY
Advertising / Marketing
- Job Level:
A leading health information company is currently seeking a Senior Manager Data Architecture for their offices in NYC.
- Management of internal reporting dashboards and Analytics
- Standardizing data centric business definitions and guidelines that can be used across the company
- Data integration and creating data pipelines between different Media systems
- Collaborate with other team members to design features and products that are data-driven and/or rely on machine learning and statistics, assuring the quality of the outcome.
- Identify new partner prospects and manage ongoing relationships in the Digital AdTech space – with an emphasis on data providers, data management platforms.
- Implement and create tracking and measuring capabilities for content marketing teams
- Refine, segment, Overlay 1st/2nd/3rd party data as needed; run models on the DMP to optimize segment sizes.
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business, Computer Science, Advertising
Experience & Skills Required
- Advanced work in Digital Media industry with a focus on data integration with third party programmatic and reporting vendors
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in analytics, measurements, data integration, digital
- Basic SQL skills a plus
- Experience working with health or Wellness/lifestyle brands and/or consumer facing publisher sites
- Strong communication skills and working with multiple departments such as Finance, BI, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Forecasting
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large data sets and formulate actionable strategies based on results
- Experience with systems that may include any of the following: Tableau, DFP, SSP/DSPs, DMPs, Yieldex