Wappingers Falls, NY
- Job Level:
$16.00 - $20.00/hr.
We are currently seeking a Technical Support Specialist who will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support for the company's products, enduring customer satisfaction, and coordinating and implementing solutions for the customer.
- Answer phone calls and emails from customers, internal and external
- Create and Maintain service tickets for all customer interactions, through to closure
- Collaborate and discuss solutions internally and outside the department to coordinate the most effective solution.
- SW testing as required
- Customer Feedback reporting and escalation
- Providing good customer service to all
- Identify emerging technical issues; collect information, test and confirm, escalate as needed, provide team(s) work around or solution.
Experience & Skills Required
- Two plus years’ experience in technical service – tier 1/2 technical support role preferred.
- Ability to identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions, and implement a course of action.
- Experience working with Various products and technologies (PC Hardware, and Software, light pneumatics)
- Must have basic knowledge of computer and electronics repair and operational theory.
- Must have good mechanical skills to facilitate walk through of repairs over the telephone.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a broad range of individuals at all levels.
- Must be able to complete assignments as agreed upon and assure customer is completely satisfied.
- Must be proficient in computer operation including but not limited to, Windows, Remote Troubleshooting Software, various CRM (Customer Relationship Management) programs.
- Must have a sense of urgency in resolving customer issues or perceived issues.