New York, NY
- Job Level:
$25.00 - $35.00/hr.
We are currently seeking a Temporary Operations Analyst for a leading financial services firm in New York, NY.
- Support implementation of new Collateral Management Service
- Handle processing of collateral management operations in the Margin Calculator System
- Handle time sensitive margin requirement confirmations with various counterparties
- Communicate with internal groups on security position and cash collateral movements
- Updating of Collateral Management controls and procedures.
- Support other Settlements related projects as needed.
- College Student or College Grad (Bachelor’s Degree) majoring in Business, Accounting or Finance.
Experience & Skills Required
- 5-10 years’ experience in margin related operations
- Experience with margin calculator systems and operations
- Candidate must be detail oriented, organized and a fast learner
- Candidate must be a team player and must be able to follow direction
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Candidate must also be able to work quickly through assignments