Manufacturing Warehousing / Industrial Software
- Job Level:
The Welder / Fabricator / Assembler position ensures that specific tasks can be undertaken within the facility in support of Production and the Technical Center. The position helps to maintain autonomous operation, minimizing the need to outsource specific tasks.
- Fabrication, welding, and other repairs of mechanical equipment for Lab and Assembly departments
- Painting, spray gun and booth maintenance, sand and bead blasting
- Assist in assembling of new equipment and machine repairs
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Vocational training preferred.
Experience & Skills Required
- 5 years job related experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Stick, MIG, and TIG welding required, Certifications preferred.