Corporate Travel Assistant
Consumer Products Manufacturers
- Job Level:
$17.00 - $20.00/hr
Customer Service oriented Corporate Travel Assistant with excellent data entry and organization skills needed to ensure travel, hotel, and ground transportation has been coordinated and services have been rendered for employees traveling nationally and internationally. This is an overnight shift- 6pm to 6am.
- Confirm all ground transportation for employees to and from airports and hotels
- Implement corrective action as necessary if ground transportation is not confirmed
- Proactive maintenance of ground database.
- Communicate confirmation information to all employees; vendor, cell number, driver name.
- Implement process of keeping ground transportation vendor up to date with flight delays/arrivals.
- Maintaining, building up, and improving customer hotel database.
- Validate hotel shuttle or transportation vendor information
- Work to identify vendors for alternate locations.
- Work closely with various departments to help ensure operational reliability and effective execution
Experience & Skills Required
- Excellent customer service and data entry experience
- Travel coordination experience a plus
- Must be able to work - (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and alternating Wednesdays from 6pm - 6am) Holidays will be required
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook