- Job Level:
Our client, a high-end Fashion Manufacturer located in Norwalk, CT, is currently seeking a CAD Designer. The CAD Designer will be responsible for utilizing computer programs to generate sketches of new designs and patterns for Handbags, Small Leather Goods, Shoes, Watches, and other fashion accessories.
This opportunity offers excellent potential for professional growth, as well as a great work environment and competitive compensation package.
- Work with the Product Development Team on various seasonal accessory projects
- Utilize Adobe creative suite experience
- Technically skilled in print repeats, color-ups, and other CAD related tasks
- Ability to hand sketch a plus
- Help in the sample approval process of screen prints, fabric
- Able to work on time sensitive projects efficiently, sometimes with tight deadlines
- College degree in fashion design or a related field preferred
Experience & Skills Required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with bags and sports accessories
- Strong background creating Patterns, drafts, and product renderings.
- Be able to multitask
- Strong communication and organization skills