RN Field Nurse Supervisor
Home Health Care
- Job Level:
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse for an opportunity in a Home Health Care office in Portage, MI.
Responsibilities and Duties for the Home Health Registered Nurse include (but are not limited to):
- Have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of providing nursing care, ambulating patients, transferring patients, assisting with exercises, etc.
- Assumes responsibility for an assigned caseload of patients to a developed plan of care. Conducts OASIS assessments at appropriate time points.
- Makes planned home visits to the patient for assessment, instruction, supervision, and provision of nursing treatments according to the Plan of Care.
- Coordinates therapists, home health aides, and others who provide Services to each patient to form an interdisciplinary team to ensure consistent and appropriate care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BA degree preferred.
Experience & Skills Required
- Must have at least one-year clinical experience
- Home care experience required
- Oasis experience required
- Current license in good standing as a Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan
- CPR certification required
- Current Michigan driver’s license and/or reliable transportation with proof of automobile insurance of personal vehicle
- Valid Michigan Driver's License (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)