- Coordinate line plant set up and breakdown including connecting equipment lines, operation of plant controls systems, system sanitization and cleaning to ensure production schedule is executed
- Operate all machinery/equipment in the area of responsibility including light, as well as perform general mechanical repairs and preventive maintenance
- Assist in redesign and renovation of existing process to increase quality, reduce costs and/or increase production efficiencies.
- Interact with other team members and customers in a professional manner.
- Work with and support other departments, including Product Development and Engineering, Adhere to all Food Safety regulations, Quality, R&D Procedures, GMP, and Safety Standards.
- Complete other required tasks as necessary
Experience & Skills Required
- 1-3+ years of experience in food product manufacturing.
- Experience running plant equipment including control systems, pumps, cleaning equipment, etc
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work independently while maintaining close communication and collaborative work relationships with all levels of the organization and with external customers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and anticipate changing project needs.
- Mainly first shift hours, but must maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate start production and/or adjustments required. Limited weekend work may also required.
- Must be available while not at the facility to answer calls or emails.
- Must interact with customers and plant personnel in a professional and friendly manner.