Under general supervision, responsible for the Commission Payroll to Brokers. Performs a wide variety of record keeping and commission processing activities, invoicing, general ledger payroll reconciliation, and revenue processing. Tasks are generally routine and require little or no deviation from established procedures.
- Prepare and process weekly, semi-monthly, bi-weekly payrolls and manual checks for brokers across the nation.
- Assist brokers in the resolution of commission payroll related inquiries in a timely manner.
- Validate calculation of commissions for payroll processing.
- Oversee draws, benefits, garnishments, off the bottom and other expense charges.
- Act as primary liaison between field, corporate accounting, and payroll department.
- Set up and maintain broker accounts for new hires and termination. Ensure bracket information is in line with broker service agreements.
- Perform reconciliation of all entries and adjustments between payroll and revenue system to ensure accuracy between both entities.
- Reconciles broker accounts for the purpose of maintaining accurate balances, disbursements and maintain related supporting schedules.
- Work with legal department in the research of current debt balances and outstanding open payables pre and post broker termination.
- Prepare post-termination packages for payment approval; review executed termination agreements, debt balances and splits prior to sign off.
- Perform accounts receivable functions such as check deposits and application of cash receipts to transactions.
- Work with accounts payable to expedite payment approvals for brokers and co-brokers.