Customer Service Representative
Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
$13.00 - $13.50/hr.
Our client, a large financial company in Brooklyn, is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives for a 4-month temporary project.
- Day Shift: 8am to 4pm; Rate: $13/hr.
- Eve Shift: 4pm to 12am; Rate: $13.50/hr.
- Answer incoming requests in a friendly manner, respond to routine questions, take complaints from the general public, and route calls to appropriate resources
- Input and/or log information received into the call center’s communications and computer equipment
- Direct requests to the appropriate department or agency for further action.
- Maintain a professional demeanor with all customers providing all services with courtesy and patience which may include gathering information, creating work orders, dispatching work to specific departments, responding to routine questions, taking and reporting complaints from the customer
- High school diploma or equivalent
Experience & Skills Required
- 1 year previous customer service experience.
- Must have proficient reading skills
- Navigate through the computer
- Good reading and listening skills
- Clear speaking voice
- Fast typing skills
- Must be able to work in a structured, fast-paced, & time critical environment.
- Speak fluently, clearly and ability to deliver verbal communications in a professional manner
- Bilingual Spanish a plus