Point-Of-Sale / Electronic Retail Systems
- Job Level:
$66,0000 - $80,000
We are currently seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for directly managing assigned projects that will consist of larger cross functional & complex initiatives to smaller more simple continuous business improvement projects. Coordinates and facilitates cross functionally with IT, Marketing, and other business units to ensure timelines are met and goals are achieved.
- Manage assigned programs and projects: Initiatives; Large Cross-Departmental Projects; Continuous Business Improvement Requests.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing assigned programs and projects that include: Cataloging and owning project requests; Coordinating, leading, and managing project meetings and collaboration sessions; Establishing objectives and milestones; Defining and guarding scope; Resource capacity planning and velocity tracking; Planning, owning, leading, coordinating, and driving the project; Working with vendors; Working with non-local development organizations; Documenting results; Keeping project team aligned; Coordinating and facilitating communication between departments and project team members; Work with the project team to identify the level of effort required for development, QA, and other business units; Work with cross-functional departments to ensure they are engaged and prepared to implement new project initiatives including associated process changes; Maintain project plan, timeline, status deck, sprint plans, backlogs and SharePoint site
- Work directly with IT management, vendors and business owners to ensure timelines are committed to and those commitments are upheld.
- Enforce process and procedures
- Continually evaluate current project management process and procedures to increase efficiency and productivity
- Produce, manage and report on project plans
- Risk management
- Performs duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years project management experience in a telecommunications and/or IT development environment with a working knowledge of Jira.
- PC Skills (Word/Excel/Access/ PowerPoint/Microsoft Project/Visio)
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Strong people management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiencies in software and hardware development environments
- Basic telephony skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with Portfolio Management Tools, SharePoint and others tools to enable success
- Ability and experience in creating and guiding the following: Project status, performance, and historical project metrics reporting; Business requirements; UI/UX designs; Functional specifications; Design documents; Installation and implementation
- Proven ability to manage diverse cross-functional development and support teams.
- Proficient in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process
- Proven track record managing large sized, complex business/technology projects and/or programs
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously