Special Education Teacher (SPED)
Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
HumanEdge Allied Health Staffing is a searching for a Special Education Teacher in Chicago Illinois.
The primary responsibilities of the Special Education Teacher are to maintain quality services in accordance with state/federal guidelines and ensuring that instruction, modifications, etc. for students with special needs are being implemented consistently. An ideal candidate is someone who has a proven record of success and is committed to maintaining high expectations for students.
- ASAP start – 5/24/2018.
- 40 hours Guaranteed.
- High School population.
Experience & Skills Required
- Degree in Special Education and Illinois LBS I certification.
- 1 yr of Teaching experience in special education required.
- Endorsements required.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering gains in student academic achievement.
- Competitive pay packages tailored to your needs.
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from.
- 24/7 Recruiter assistance with added clinical support.
- Meals & Housing stipend allowances, housing assistance on request.