Customer Service Representative
- Job Level:
$60,000 - $70,000
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative with strong communication, customer service and organizational skills. This fabulous new opportunity will join an established team to support a growing global business and will report directly to the Customer Service Manager.
Our client is a specialty chemical manufacturer supplying ingredients to the Specialty Chemical, Consumer Products and Personal Care industries.
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly, courteous service, respond to customer inquires and act as an ambassador for the company presenting the company positively to customers and the industry.
- Receive and process product orders, prepare product pricing, provide customer confirmations, monitor shipping and delivery of products to customers.
- Provide timely response to customers regarding orders, inquiries regarding product, pricing and other information requested. Follows up on order status, shipping /delivery schedules and notifies customers.
- Coordinate problem resolution when required.
- Interact with Sales, Production, Shipping and other departments as needed to resolve customer concerns and expedite requests. Interact with Production and QC concerning back-orders and re-evaluations.
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving and product inventory procedures as they apply to order processing.
- Generate sales leads details to sales department regarding potential customers and product inquiries.
- Enter and maintain customer contracts and bids.
- Maintain knowledge of company’s products and terms so as to provide clear information to customers.
- Adhere to company, state and federal environmental & safety policies and procedures.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Three to five years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Experience & Skills Required
- Dedication to provide friendly, courteous and responsive service to customer inquiries, ensure that customers feel valued.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and quickly acclimate to internal data entry systems.
- Excellent verbal and written skills necessary.
- Ability to provide International customer communication.