Long Term Contract
New York, NY
- Job Level:
We are currently looking for a Recruiting Coordinator for a long-term project in New York City. The Recruiting Coordinator will provide support for system-wide needs related to general recruitment, including and not limited to assignments with Corporate/Shared Services and other areas. This recruiter also assists with coordinating system-wide clinical recruitment events and is responsible for managing and analyzing large amounts of data, including measuring and analyzing outcomes (success reports, etc.).
- Conducts the recruitment sourcing process for assigned population (mostly non-clinical).
- Shares qualified applicants with hiring managers and HR staff throughout the System and track movement via ATS.
- Assist with developing and implementing strategies for sourcing, such as prepare content for social media.
- May handle sourcing of qualified applicants in the absence of other recruiters, as directed.
- Leverage LinkedIn and other tools to post ads and seek out passive and active candidates; post to college boards.
- Work closely with various hiring managers/HR staff to obtain status of recruitment efforts.
- Track all campaigns (positions) to maintain pipeline of requisitions being actively sourced using ATS (PeopleSoft).
- Key coordinator for career fair (internal and external) planning and implementation; including on-site facilitation and set-up.
- Partners with managers and/or HR Professionals, to evaluate, develop, and implement effective recruitment strategies and processes to attract qualified candidates to the organization.
- Ensures candidate’s background meets requirements on job descriptions by screening applications and resumes prior to submitting to hiring managers and/or HR managers.
- Assists in recruiting standardization efforts.
- Serves as point of contact for third party Recruiting Vendor agencies, on day to day recruiting needs.
- Track and analyze large amounts of job and applicant data.
- Provide monthly success reports, comparing new hire reports to Talent Acquisition sourcing efforts; other related reporting.
- Researches online resources related to sourcing tools.
- Works with advertising agencies to post hard to recruit vacancies on 3rd party websites, as needed.
- Maintains confidential HR files.
- Prepare weekly productivity reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or similar.
Experience & Skills Required
- 2+ years of staffing/recruitment experience in a similar role within a large system, preferably in a health care system.
- Experience/knowledge of full cycle recruitment.
- Experience/ability to manage a large number of assigned requisitions at a time.
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to manage large about of data and present in summary formats.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (vLookups, pivot tables, etc), as well as other MS Program.
- Experience with recruiter sourcing tools (ie. LinkedIn, Monster and others), applicant tracking systems (PeopleSoft highly desired).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, and team-based project experience.
- In depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures, regulatory standards (TJC), and federal and New York state laws regarding employment practices.
- Strong time and people management skills.
- Ability to be flexible with time and travel to different locations.