White Plains, NY
- Job Level:
$85,000.00 - $110,000.00
Our client is a very large healthcare organization located in Westchester County. They are currently recruiting for a Developer/Senior Analyst. This position is involved in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting Internet/Intranet applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
- Analyze and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging.
- Write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Develop and maintain websites using WordPress.
- Analyze, understand and document business scenarios which may include business process flow diagrams, vision/scope documents, problem statements and use cases to best support the IT needs of the business.
- Communicate with customers in a timely manner regarding status of requests and resolution to problems.
- Learn product functionality and limitations and work to promote product improvements.
- Participates in special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience & Skills Required
- Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, etc.
- Ability to develop and maintain websites using WordPress.
- Comfortable working in a Windows environment.
- Understanding of PHP back-end development.
- jQuery, HTML5, CSS3 (LESS / SASS) and Bootstrap.
- Experience in AngularJS, and/or React.
- Working knowledge of version control like GitHub and/or BitBucket.
- Knowledge of AWS technology and Lambda development is a plus.
- Experience designing and developing responsive websites.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with documenting and tracking issues using JIRA.
- Extremely detail oriented and thorough in all QA testing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with limited supervision.
- Ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment and deliver quality service.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong communications skills and customer service ethic.