Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
$45.00 - $50.00/hr.
We are currently seeking a Validation Engineer/Technician for a long-term contract opportunity in Ridgefield, CT.
- Performing validation activities in IQ/OQ/PQ executions for Freezers and Refrigerators used in the R&D laboratories like Thermo Fisher or SO-LOW units.
- Programming dataloggers for temperature or humidity studies using the KAYE ValProbe Software.
- Generate Kaye Qualification Reports for Freezers or Refrigerators temperature or humidity studies.
- Record qualification temperature or humidity summary data in the PQ validation sheets.
- Coordinate validation activities with R&D laboratory users for execution of the PQ temperature or humidity studies.
- Generate Validation Summary Reports for Qualification Team approval.
- B.S. in engineering or scientific discipline or equivalent applicable experience.
Experience & Skills Required
- Must have 2-3 years of cGMP and GLP experiences.
- Validation executions or performing validation executions of R&D equipment/instruments.
- Validation experience in production equipment/systems for Active Pharmaceuticals.