Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
$32.00 - $33.00/hr.
We are currently seeking an EHS Specialist to support the daily operational and implementation needs of the EHS department and perform duties related to environmental, radiation safety, general safety, and industrial hygiene programs.
- Respond to odor complaints and other investigations
- Participate in SCBA inspections
- Support the HAZMAT and fire brigade teams
- Aid in review and update of programs, training, plans as necessary
- Perform ergonomic assessments
- Monthly entry of air emissions data into EMIS
- Corporate monthly SUMP fuel/ energy usage report
- Coordinate E-Waste Shipments
- Order drums and supplies as necessary
- Evaluate Waste Facilities audits using CHWMEG reports
- Manifest review and filing
Experience & Skills Required
- Knowledge and experience in interpretation and implementation of OSHA, EPA, and/or NRC regulations required.
- 40 Hour HAZMAT Certification required.
- Previous knowledge of the site and EHS management systems (EMIS, Medgate) preferred.