Physical Therapist (PT) - Travel
- Job Level:
Here we grow again! A busy and growing pediatric therapy clinic in the Alexandria, LA area is hiring an Occupational Therapist for a temp-to-perm job. This clinic is very successful, set to add two new locations in the next year, so time management skills and the desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fluid clinical setting is a must!
Occupational Therapists interested in this job must have: The ability to start ASAP (the sooner the better!), LA Occupational Therapist licensure in-hand; pediatric experience; great attitude; and a passion for working with kids.
About This Job:
- Contract to perm – will consider very strong contract therapists for long-term contract-only assignment
- 35 hours per week, could be up to 40 hours on some weeks
Experience & Skills Required
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college or university required.
- LA Occupational Therapist licensure in-hand, active and in good standing required.
- At least one year working in pediatrics required,
- Experience working with clients on the Autism Spectrum is preferred.
- Local and travel Therapists are encouraged to apply
- Excellent and customizable pay packages available
- Tax-free stipends available for qualifying Therapists
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment