- Job Level:
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00/yr
This position will be responsible for performing complex level professional internal auditing work. Work involves leading or conducting performance, financial, and compliance audit projects; providing consulting services to the organization’s management and staff.
- Conducts audit related research, testing, interviews and analysis.
- Evaluates and determines areas of risk or potential risk and gives timely and appropriate notification to management.
- Examines the hospitals systems of internal control, accounting resources, liabilities and operations to safeguard the hospital’s assets by preventing and detecting fraud and abuse.
- Evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of departmental policies, procedures, and controls pertaining to each internal audit assignment.
- Prepares written audit findings and reports to communicate audit results and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Manages multiple reviews simultaneously and ensures completion within established time frames.
Bachelor's Degree Required, Master's Degree a plus
Experience & Skills Required
- Three (3) years performing financial and/or operational control audits.
- A concentration of experience in a hospital/healthcare system is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- CPA / CIA preferred