This job must align, integrate and upgrade business operations through technology-driven systems.
Work with process owners to understand business objectives and challenges and help assess demand and opportunities.
Will manage and optimize Microsoft 365 Dynamics Business Central Platform.
Collaborates with cross-functional team members to use workflow technologies to optimize and enhance business processes.
Must be onsite 5 days a week!
- Identify and execute the development of customer-facing platforms and digital experiences, including (some) web, EDI and ERP systems.
- Analyse and drive business process efficiencies and business systems implementation projects from beginning to completion, including system upgrades.
- Effectively communicate technology needs and strategy to decision makers and co-workers in a clear, non-technical manner with thoughtful consideration to business objectives, budget, technological landscape, customer and user requirements.
- Assists with data conversions and design of user interfaces.
- Establish, maintain and execute ERP/IT goals, projects and budget.
- Manage and support internal IT service operations and internal user needs (ie. Help Desk calls and internal hardware/systems: laptops, phone service, tablets, etc.).
- Monitor efficiencies and security of all systems and data according to latest best practices and in line with JURA Headquarters guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to government regulations and guidelines for technological systems and safeguarding and storing data.
- Manage, negotiate, and liaise with 3rd party support vendor(s).
- Develop and execute training documents for users, including info graphics, slide shows, video tutorials and quick reference guides as needed.
- Develop, execute and enforce IT practices across the organization in collaboration with Company Headquarters.
Experience & Skills Required
- Must have experience and proficiency with current ERP system: MicroSoft Dynamics Business Central platform
- 5-10 years’ experience in IT or data management
- Experience with cross functional ERP systems and integration
- Ability to accurately interpret business objectives and identify relevant technology resources (with intent to enhance business operations)
- Change and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience with vendor and partner management
- Ability to problem solve, quickly change direction, and navigate through ambiguous situations