- Job Level:
$95,000.00 - 100,000.00
The Software Web Engineer II applies current graphics and design as well as web-based technologies to develop, modify, and maintain Web-based content delivery systems and portals. He/she designs, develops, and manages site content and capabilities and provides daily onsite maintenance of MOSS portals (Microsoft Office SharePoint Server), builds, and configures SharePoint websites using web UI or SharePoint Designer and develops code for SharePoint. In addition, he/she develops, designs, and supports custom web and mobile applications using .Net framework technology. He/she is responsible for analyzing the web application needs, designing and implementing new applications, supporting applications and providing upgrades and maintenance as needed.
Large Acute Care Academic Medical Center located in Brooklyn, NY.
Hybrid after probation.
Must be vaccinated for Covid 19.
· Develops application solutions by studying requirements and information needs conferring with stakeholders and IT Management, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
· Demonstrates knowledge and experience in designing software applications using software development lifecycle (SDLC) from requirements analysis through testing, debugging, and deployment.
· Designs, develops, and maintains key components of the software suite using classic ASP, MicroSoft.net, and Microsoft SharePoint Server.
· Utilizes established development tools, guidelines and conventions, modern development environments, and practices.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent field required
Experience & Skills Required
· 3+ years of work experience in software programming. Experience must include at least one of the following languages: . Net, Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Go, or Perl
· 3+ years of work experience building applications using at least one of the following:
· Databases, including MySQL, Mongo, or a similar program; or
· A collection of systems connected and communicating via a network connection.
.Net Development certifications or training.
Great healthcare, dental, and vision plus employer paid 403B 6,5% to your retirement account.