- Job Level:
$120,000 - 140,000
· The Nurse Manager is accountable for the daily operations of the unit(s) to include staffing, productivity, and service recovery for the Cardiology Unit.
· Our client is a teaching and Magnet Hospital.
· The Nurse Manager is accountable for the daily operations of the unit(s) to include staffing, productivity, and service recovery.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is required with a Master’s Degree preferred.
· Connecticut<span style="border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: inherit; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial;
Experience & Skills Required
· A minimum of three years experience in nursing supervision as a coordinator, charge nurse or manager.
· High level of competency with computers and computer software such as MS Office or equivalent is required. Specifically, the ability to perform data and statistical analysis using Microsoft Excel or equivalent is required.
· Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal and public speaking skills are required.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is requires with a Master's Degree preferred.
<span style="border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inhe
· Excellent compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision, 403(b) plan with a generous employer contribution and time off benefits.
· Tuition reimbursement