- Prepares, processes, inspects, and packages product.
- Monitors and responds to basic functioning needs of area equipment, i.e. line speed, feeding product, line clearances, loading or unloading materials.
- Adhere to all SOPs, cGMPs, plant quality, safety, and documentation systems requirements.
- Clean equipment and work area.
- Operate minor assembly type machines in or out of clean room type environment.
- Must adhere to all gowning/uniform requirements in assigned area.
- Perform detailed inspection of commodities.
- Maintains a cGMP readiness of production area through effective housekeeping and organization
Experience & Skills Required
- 3-5 years of Pharmaceutical / 4-5 years of related production experience and/or training preferred
- Must be able to perform various functions of a highly repetitive nature while maintaining concentration of task.
- Must be able to operate pallet jack, motorized pallet jack, and forklift
- Work overtime and shift work as business needs require
- Must be able to adapt to changing tasks and schedule