Special Education Teacher (SPED)
Long Term Contract
- Job Level:
Milton, PA - HumanEdge Allied Staffing is seeking a Special Education Teacher to work in a school setting in Milton, PA:
- Assignment is for 12 weeks
- Full-time schedule working 35 hours per week
- Position will be in a high school setting
- Work and with students who have a variation of learning, emotional, and intellectual disabilities and provide learning support
- Provide specialized instructional goals and objectives contained within each student’s IEP.
- Support children in their learning goals and objectives.
- Assess and monitor each student’s progress and adjust instructional techniques and reinforcement as needed.
- Provides case management for children.
- Serves as the primary contact for each student’s parent.
- Conducts special education evaluations and Complies with school board policies and all state and federal rules and regulation.
- Bachelors degree in special education, and holds or is eligible for Pennsylvania teaching certification with appropriate endorsement for Special education.
Experience & Skills Required
- Prior teaching experience with individuals with special needs is preferred.
- Competitive pay packages tailored to your needs.
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from.
- Licensure reimbursement.
- 24/7 Recruiter assistance with added clinical support.
- Meals & Housing stipend allowances, housing assistance on request.
- Nationwide Travel contracts & Career Opportunities.
- And more!
If this isn’t the area or Job you are seeking, we have many more to discuss. Connect with one of our recruiters to find out more by sending a quick email to: AlliedHealth@HumanEdge.com
Some of our HOT JOB states; AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, NC, NM, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA